SHERLOCK HOLMES QUIZ NO. 2
1) Who or what were The Negro, Rasper and Pugilist?
2) What was Holmes doing in the back of Allerdyces shop?
3) From whom was the Hound of the Baskervilles bought?
4) Name the church where Lord St. Simon married Hatty Doran.
5) Who lodged at the Mexborough Hotel on Craven Street?
6) Who was apprenticed at Venner and Matheson?
7) Where were Holmes’ rooms when he first came to London?
8) What else was stolen along with a small oak barometer and a ball of twine?
9) What have Vamberry, Tarleton and Ricoletti got in common?
10) Who was Alexander Holder’s business partner, whose premises were on Threadneedle Street?