SHERLOCK HOLMES QUIZ No. 1
1) Who was the owner of Abbey Grange at Marsham in Kent?
2) Name the house of Jephro Rucastle.
3) What was the name of the restaurant in the Gloucester Road where Holmes and Watson dined in ‘The Bruce Partington Plans’?
4) Who was Holmes’ antagonist in ‘The Dying Detective’?
5) What was the connection between Eduardo Lucas and Henri Fournaye?
6) What was the name of the training stable of Silver Blaze?
7) Who was known as ‘The Tiger of San Pedro’?
8) What is Cyanea Capillata?
9) Who was the leader of the Gloria Scott mutineers?
10) What ship had to return to Liverpool because a loose hogshead dislocated a hull plate?
This is just a fun quiz and no prizes are involved. The answers will be posted in a later blog, just so that you can check your accuracy! Look out for Quiz number two very soon.